Re: [Evolution] Evo bug squash?

On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 14:29 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:
Hello Andrew!

Thanks for raising this issue and for this "bug squash" initiative. I
agree with everything you said so far, in particular about treating open
source software like any other software engineering project;
unfortunately my time is very much limited, so I won't have time to
participate in the "bug squash" event.