Re: [Evolution] Purge Old mail

Winti,

I use a vfolder to find all mails that have a Sent-date older than a
month, have a label called "mailinglist" and don't have a label called
"scorehigh". Incoming mail was filtered and labeled before, of course.
So, from time to time I go to this vfolder and expunge all mails with
Ctrl-E. I use the svn trunk version (2.26.1 right now) of evolution and
there is a little caveat, however. The contents of the vfolder are not
updated automatically. So, I have to right click the folder, go to
properties, modify e.g. the Sent-Date, close and reopen the dialog and
reset it to the desired Sent-Date and the vfolder gets updated.
Works nicely for me.

thomas