Re: [Evolution] Evolution & Sharepoint

Thanks for the response Chenthill.  I guess there was no getting around it...
with the infrastructure my company has, I guess I had to run Windoze.  I
ended up using Sun's VirtualBox.  It's free and it allows me to run windoze
within linux.  What's different from other VM solutions is it allows me to
run it in "seamless mode" which lets me place the windows task bar at the
bottom of my linux desktop and show only the windows I need.  Pretty slick.

~James

Chenthill-2 wrote:

Hi,
  Currently it is not possible. I was working on sharepoint connector
for evolution and currently we have stopped the work due to lack of
resources. We were developing it as part of dice project,
http://en.opensuse.org/DICE .

Opensuse 11.1 evolution packages has the plugins for sharepoint
accountsetup and evolution-mono-providers package has the backend
implementation. The plugin has not been enabled.

thanks, Chenthill.