Re: [Evolution] Evolution & Sharepoint

Hi,
  Currently it is not possible. I was working on sharepoint connector
for evolution and currently we have stopped the work due to lack of
resources. We were developing it as part of dice project,
http://en.opensuse.org/DICE .

Opensuse 11.1 evolution packages has the plugins for sharepoint
accountsetup and evolution-mono-providers package has the backend
implementation. The plugin has not been enabled.

thanks, Chenthill.