[Evolution] Evolution & Sharepoint

Hopefully someone can help... This may seem like an odd request.  My company
has a microsoft infrastructure but allows it's employee's to use whatever
they choose as long as they are able to get their work done.  I chose
OpenSUSE.  That being said, I have to be able to connect to the company's
SharePoint server to download the company's address book and master
calendar.  This is easy with Outlook & IE because there is a plugin that
installs from the site that automagically connects Outlook to the Sharepoint
server.  I haven't found any options to do that with Evolution though.  Is
it possible?  Is there a plug-in available?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

~James