[Evolution] PST import plugin for Evolution added

I have committed a PST Importer for Evolution.
Do let us know your experiences and suggestions.

I realize that most if not 99.9% of the users here are Linux users for Evo,
and while I am a Linux user, others in my office are not, and I am trying to
get away from ms products as much as possible.

What is the status on the PST import for the Win compiled version at DIP
Consultants? I have the V2.24.x from their site installed and a few of my
users I would love to convert from that o program to Evo, but I need a way to
get all their mail, contacts, folders etc. moved. I am talking years worth of
mail, so they are not going to move if it means loosing one single message or
contact, as they will have something happen and want to whip out some email
from 2001!

What is the status of this plugin for win compiled versions from DIP
Consultants? ? Is there a way to add it to the version I have installed
already? ? ?

Thanks in advance.