[Evolution] Folders questions - 1) drag & drop; 2) folder order

I am new to Evolution and have two questions.  This is Evolution 2.22.2 on Windows XP Pro SP 3.  My e-mail service is IMAP, provided through Tuffmail.

1.  DRAG & DROP: when I drag an e-mail message from folder A to folder B, the message still appears in A.  Is there any way to make it behave as a move, rather than as a copy?

2.  FOLDER ORDER: I would like subfolders to appear in an order of my choice, or at least in alphabetical order.  Is there any way to gain control over the subfolder order?

Thanks!

Sibyl