Re: [Evolution] Filtering broken in svn head

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 15:24 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Filters appear broken in svn head.  Manually calling a filter results in
the error message:
        Error while Filtering Selected Messages.

        No provider available for protocol 'email'

Back in the good old days (i.e. Evo 1), that error always indicated that
the filter couldn't find the folder it was supposed to filter things
into.  Don't know if it is still the case in this modern new era.

P.