Re: [Evolution] Evolution + MAPI = too much hassle

On Fri, 2008-04-18 at 09:23 +0530, Johnny Jacob wrote:
On Thu, 2008-04-17 at 14:20 +0200, Thomas Novin wrote:
To help with this problem, isn't it possible for the developers to build
packages and have them uploaded to ppa.launchpad.net[1]?

Packages are available in openSUSE build service [0]. I've been
sucessfull in building them for openSUSE 10.3 & Fedora 8 ( Evolution
2.12 ) .

I would be very happy if somebody is willing to take up resposibility
for building it for Ubuntu / Debian in openSUSE Build service (I'm
familiar with Build Service) or anyother repositories. :)

Still no version for Ubuntu :( I doubt it will be ready for 2.24 as scheduled (can be read on
http://www.go-evolution.org/Evo2.24) because I haven't seen any packages yet in Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex which is
now at Alpha-5 and will be featuring Gnome 2.24 / Evolution 2.24.

If there is any of the developers who is familiar with Ubuntu you can read all about how to create packages
on Launchpads/Ubuntus build service PPA.

http://www.ubuntu.com/news/launchpad-ppa
https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/PPA

Is there any other distribution which will have this plugin included?

Rgds

--
Thomas Novin <thnomas xyz pp se>
GPG key: http://xyz.pp.se/~thnov/gpg.asc