[Evolution] Evolution and Exchange 2007 (aka 5.5) on Fedora - port 135

Hi,
I managed to install new evolution-mapi-provider on Fedora 9 and it
works while I'm connected on the local LAN but it doesn't connect when
I try to read the email over the internet.

I got these errors:
"failed to connect host 213.191.xxx.xxx on port 135 -
NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_RERUSED"

I tracked the issue and got a confirmation on irc that the port 135
needs to be opened on corporate firewall in order for mapi-provider to
work. I thought that ports 80 and 443 were enough because older
evolution-exchange provider worked like that, and I saw no mention of
this on official FAQ.

Can somebody clarify this a bit more, and thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/