Re: [Evolution] Replies kept under op

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 12:34 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
It is another "conversation" to list what evo lacks.  On the other
hand, we could have a conversation on what evo does better, like
exchange and html, both of which are really weak in kmail.

I couldn't care less about Exchange support, though I understand it's a
necessary evil for business use. I also care very little for HTML mail.
What I tend to dislike about Kmail are trivia such as the user interface
(it seems fussier than Evo for some reason) plus the IMAP support has in
the past not been so good, though that may have changed.

poc