Re: [Evolution] Evolution keeps stalling on me

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 00:50 -0400, jim wrote:
Thanks Patrick. I may end up making this icon myself as it seems to lock
up all the time for me. Does anyone have any explanations or solution to
this Evolution instability??
Jim

        Hi,
it would be great if you can attach gdb to the running/frozen evolution
(and maybe evolution-data-server/evolution-exchange-storage) process and
upload "thread apply all bt" result of the gdb command, with debug info
symbols installed, preferably for gtkhtml too. It'll show what
application is doing, from which one can guess why that happened.

Please file a bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org and attach such
backtrace(s) to that, and post here the bug number for the reference.
Thanks in advance.
        Bye,
        Milan