Re: [Evolution] inbox privacy

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 11:06 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
hello, I want to know if there is a patch or add-on, I could use to protect
and hide my inbox and sent folders from prying eyes?
[...]
On the other hand, if you with "prying eyes" means the eyes of people
with root access on Unix (or Linux) machines or Administrator access
on Windows machines, then there is little you can do to "protect" your
data against them. They can do anything anyway.

He could in theory put his Evo tree on an encrypted filesystem, or on a
removable USB stick, but without knowing more about his environment it's
hard to know what issues might arise.

And as you say, this is absolutely not something Evo itself should be
involved in.

poc