Re: [Evolution] exchange-mapi-connection.c = Still Broken
- From: Jeff Singleton <JSingleton airdefense net>
- To: Suman Manjunath <manjunath suman gmail com>
- Cc: "evolution-list gnome org" <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] exchange-mapi-connection.c = Still Broken
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:29:03 -0400
I did almost that ... I actually commented out just the portion the error complained about - it was
successful from there.
Now I am actually going to try it out on my Exchange Server ;)
From: Suman Manjunath [mailto:manjunath suman gmail com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 11:18 PM
To: Jeff Singleton
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] exchange-mapi-connection.c = Still Broken
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 2:07 AM, Jeff Singleton <JSingleton airdefense net> wrote:
I redid everything and following the directions to the "T"
While building evolution-data-server I get this error during the make process:
Note: I think I can fix this one error on line 404 of /usr/local/samba/include/ndr.h but will wait to hear
back from someone here.
no fix for that one yet.. :(
open the file /usr/local/samba/include/ndr.h and comment out line 404
] [Thread Prev