From: Suman Manjunath [mailto:manjunath suman gmail com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 11:18 PM
To: Jeff Singleton
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] exchange-mapi-connection.c = Still Broken

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 2:07 AM, Jeff Singleton <JSingleton airdefense net> wrote:
OK

I redid everything and following the directions to the "T"
While building evolution-data-server I get this error during the make process:
Note: I think I can fix this one error on line 404 of /usr/local/samba/include/ndr.h but will wait to hear
back from someone here.

no fix for that one yet.. :(
open the file /usr/local/samba/include/ndr.h and comment out line 404

-Suman