Re: [Evolution] Deleting mail on IMAP

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 23:18 +0200, jongi wrote:
I have setup IMAP to download mails from my server. What I would like
to do is to remove mails from server when I delete items from
Evolution. Is this possible?

When you delete mail in IMAP, the messages are just marked for deletion
- you then need to purge the mailbox to permanently remove the marked
messages both in Evo and on the server.  It is probably clearer if you
turn off the "hide deleted messages" option.

P.