From: Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com>
To: evolution-list gnome org <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: [Evolution] MAPI provider OpenSuse/Fedora repository empty?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:34:42 +0100

Hi, I did a fresh install of Fedora and went to MAPI provider page:
http://www.go-evolution.org/MAPIProvider

from there I downloaded your yum repository config file for Fedora:
cd /etc/yum.repos.d/
wget
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/msuman:/evolution-mapi-provider/Fedora_9/home:msuman:evolution-mapi-provider.repo

but It seams that there are no packages in repository!

Can somebody please explain why? Is this temporary? Have you stopped
using this repository?

Cheers,
Valent.