Re: [Evolution] Deleting mail on IMAP

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 23:18 +0200, jongi wrote:
I have setup IMAP to download mails from my server. What I would like
to do is to remove mails from server when I delete items from
Evolution. Is this possible?

Assuming you mean you've set up some or all of your folders to be copied
locally for offline operation, then Evo already does what you want. In
fact I don't know of a way to make it do anything else, since the local
folders are simply cached versions of the remote ones.

However if you mean you download mails by dragging and dropping, or by
copying them using a filter, that's a different story.

poc