Re: [Evolution] Evolution keeps stalling on me

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 00:50 -0400, jim wrote:
Thanks Patrick. I may end up making this icon myself as it seems to
lock up all the time for me. Does anyone have any explanations or
solution to this Evolution instability??

I've had this a few releases ago, but since Evo 2.20 and especially 2.22
I haven't seen anything like this anymore.  I have my Evo running for
days or weeks and it works very well, with only a few minor glitches
every now and then.  I haven't upgraded to 2.24 yet.

I'm using it to read both IMAP and Exchange email accounts, and I'm
running Ubuntu Hardy (8.04) FWIW.