[Evolution] Invitation for Evolution at the Southern California Linux Expo

Greetings,

I would like to invite the Evolution project to attend the 7th Southern
California Linux Expo.  The show will be held February 20th-22nd, 2009 at
the Westin LAX in Los Angeles, CA.  SCALE 7x will be an excellent venue to
increase awareness and showcase the work of the Evolution community.

After some discussions on the GNOME Marketing List, the idea of a
"GNOME Zone" was brought up. This will be a rather large area specifically
dedicated to GNOME, and each project will have space inside the zone.
We're hoping this will be a great place to bring the GNOME community
together, and allow projects to spread out the responsibility of maintaining
a booth.

Each project will have some room in the zone on the show floor. This
will include
all the usual amenities: a 6' table, chairs, a 500W power drop,
 one Ethernet drop and 3-5 complementary passes to the show.

I am including our application for dotORG exhibitors as well as our Call
For Papers. Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your time!

Joe Smith

http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/s7x_cfp
http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/s7x_call_for_dotOrg_exhibitors