Re: [Evolution] Download individual mail account.

On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 09:57 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Evo doesn't provide for this, unfortunately. All you can is disable the
accounts you don't want, hit Send/Receive, then reenable them (which may
trigger them being downloaded anyway, I'm not sure).

This sucks and requests to change it date back years.

Hi Patrick,

Do you know of any particular bug #'s or mailing threads about this?
I've been wishing for this myself since I started using a POP account
recently and I'm trying to get some historical perspective on whether
there's complications involved or just no one has gotten around to it.

I would expect to be able to right-click on an account name and see a
"Send / Receive" item that would refresh just that account.  Or in the
case of "On This Computer", refresh any accounts that download mail to
your local Inbox.

Thanks,
Matthew Barnes