Re: [Evolution] colour of font

On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 00:18 +0200, Tim Hendrik wrote:
Hallo Evolution-List,
I want to know how I can change the default font colour for
HTML-mails.Its always black and I need an other colour.
Sorry I know, nobody likes HTML-mails but I have to do it :)
thanks for help.

Hi Tim,

Evolution chooses the default text, link, and background color according
to your desktop theme.  You can change these by going to Format -> Page,
but I don't think Evolution remembers those choices across sessions.
Seems like it would make sense for it to do so.

Would you mind filing an enhancement request for this?
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Evolution

Thanks,
Matthew Barnes