[Evolution] IMAP and Expunge

I understand the desire for the Expunge. However, it is making life hard
for me with IMAP. I have several filters that move mail around, which
with IMAP simply marks them for deletion. In Evolution everything looks
great, but I am not always using Evolution. When I use the web
interface, all those moved emails are still in the Inbox. Not so
satisfactory. I went back to my filter rules and looked for the action
"Expunge" folder "Inbox" so that the IMAP side would do the right thing.
However, no such action exists.

I do not want to "Empty Trash" on exit because I like searching my 300
GB of trash once in a while for the scrap of information that I almost
lost.

Hence, I am here asking for a work-around or solution to the problem.
First, is there an existing way that I can get the filter to execute an
expunge on a particular folder at the end of a rule?

--
Al Niessner
818.354.0859

All opinions stated above are mine and do not necessarily reflect those
of JPL or NASA.

--------
--------