[Evolution] Sharing profile between distros

Hi,

I have been using Thunderbird for the last 5 years. Now I want to try Evolution. When using Thunderbird I am able to share the profile between all the Linux distros I install. Now I would like to do the same with Evolution.

I am thinking that if I knew where Evolution installs the profiles I could then put it in a partition that I share across all the distros.

Rgds
Milo Mak