Re: [Evolution] Microsoft outlook calendar booking in Evo?

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 19:36 +0200, Thomas Novin wrote:
As a side note, is www.go-evolution.org an official Evolution homepage?
http://www.go-evolution.org/Evo2.24 feels kind of obsolete, it says that
2.24 will have MAPI support but in fact it won't.

It is, and generally those pages are not promises of what *will* be in
the next version, but rather reflect the major tasks we're working on
and *hope* to get into the next version.  MAPI support didn't make it.

That said, we could do a better job of keeping the pages up-to-date.

Matthew Barnes