Von: evolution-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:evolution-list-bounces gnome org] Im Auftrag von sirshendu rakshit
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. November 2008 11:05
An: evolution-list gnome org
Betreff: [Evolution] query regarding MAPI

Hi,

I have just started reading about MAPI(Messaging Application Programming Interface). I far as I understand this is a architecture developed/maintained by Microsoft     Windows to have/add messaging support on different applications those run on Microsoft Windows m/c.

        Pleaese correct if I am wrong.

Now my questions are:

1) Is it only supported on Microsoft Windows environment? Or, there is some variance of it which is upported on Linux.

regards,

--Sirshendu

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here