Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.24's sqlite database: what's it storing, should I be concerned, and can I get my data out of it?

On Wed, 2008-11-05 at 17:47 +1100, Nick Jenkins wrote:
My questions are: What is this sqlite database being used for? Is it
used for storing the mail? Is my new + old local mail still all stored
in MBOX format?

        Hi,
mails are still stored in an MBOX format, the sqlite database is for
summaries, the index of some particular data pointing to the right place
in the MBOX file (or the other format, depends on the provider). The
summaries were there even before, but only in some binary format. The
change to sqlite was intended to make things quicker.
        Hope that helps,
        Milan