[Evolution] delete mail on POP server when deleted in Evolution

I'm trying Evolution again after using Thunderbird for a while.  Although I see a lot of nice features I
still have a big complaint that in my opinion is a fundamental feature of an email client.  In fact, it has
existed in other mail clients for a long time already.  The feature that is missing is the ability to delete
emails on the server (pop, imap, etc) when they are deleted within evolution.  Maybe I'm the only one using
this feature (even though I doubt it), but I really miss it when I use Evolution and that is the main reason
I end up leaving after trying it for a while.  It's annoying to have to login to my email using a web browser
just to delete messages that I have already deleted in Evolution.  Why use a mail client if I have to
maintain my server AND a mail client?  It makes no sense.  The last time I brought this up a few people tried
to tell me it has this feature, but it does not that I can see.  I see that you can delete message on the
server after X number of days, but that is NOT the same.  What I am talking about allows selective deletion
of messages from within Evolution that also removes them from the POP/IMAP, etc server.

Is this feature on the radar at all?

Thanks,
Zachary Taylor