Re: [Evolution] Spell-checker underlines even the words correctly spelled

I either had one or zero languages ticked under Edit -> Preferences ->
Composer Preferences -> Spell checking. I think I had one language
ticked, I think it was "English (Australia)", but I'm not 100% certain
about that.

Nick,

Looks like it's messing up the zero languages case -- I just reproduced
it for myself.  Good observation.  Can you and Peter confirm this?

Should be a trivial fix.  I'll get it in pronto.

Thanks,
Matthew Barnes