Re: [Evolution] Sent folder size

On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 07:11 -0700, Richard Werst wrote:
I found a work-around last night, by moving everything that had "sent"
as part of the name from the "/home/mydir/.evolution/mail/local folder.

Evolution created the folders and it is working now.

I found expunge under folder-expunge, but it didn't seem to do anything
to the folder, the messages remained (I was just doing a test and had
there were only 4 messages in the folder).

Is there a special way of implementing the command?

I tried it with the folder highlighted, and with all the messages
selected.

Does that include turning off "Hide Deleted Messages" (under the View
menu)? This won't affect the behaviour of expunge, but it will make it
more obvious.

Note that selecting the messages doesn't make any difference.

poc