[Evolution] Installation of Data Server backend - Help

All,

I have been searching for any instructions for setting up the Evolution Data Server backend supplied with RedHat Server ES 5. I have been experimenting with using e-GroupWare as a solution for network access to directory, calendaring and email services supported with OpenLdap, Postfix and Evolution email clients (Windows & Linux).  I would be grateful If anyone can send or point me a guide for setting up the Evolution Data Server for access by Evolution  email clients.

Note: OpenLdap and Postfix are already up and running.

Steven
--

Steven L. Sprague, PMP®, CSM
Phone: 919.672.9621