Re: [Evolution] Sent folder size

I found a work-around last night, by moving everything that had "sent"
as part of the name from the "/home/mydir/.evolution/mail/local folder.

Evolution created the folders and it is working now.

I found expunge under folder-expunge, but it didn't seem to do anything
to the folder, the messages remained (I was just doing a test and had
there were only 4 messages in the folder).

Is there a special way of implementing the command?

I tried it with the folder highlighted, and with all the messages
selected.

Thanks for your response