Re: [Evolution] Changing subject lines of received emails

Andy,

On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 07:38 +0100, andy wrote:
Mats Taraldsvik wrote:
Hi!

I got so annoyed with the undescriptive subject lines it's learning
alerts ( itslearning.com ) (and my university) uses, that I wrote a
Python script (attached) to take care of this.

-> I added a filter rule to pipe the mail to this script.

It uses an smtp-client in python standard library to send mail to
evolution, and regular expressions to get info from the contents and add
to the subject line.

I can help with tweaking the script, if you find use for it.

Regards,
Mats Taraldsvik