[Evolution] Changing subject lines of received emails

Hi

Let me set the context first:
I don't want to get into the details of her work, but my wife registers companies on-line with Companies House (in the UK). CH will issue two emails - the first a confirmation of registration and second an acceptance of registration. The email subject lines are all the same regardless of the name of the companies she is registering and regardless of whether it is a confirmation or an acceptance email. Doing this a lot it will quickly become quite confusing and tiresome because one has to pretty much scan the content of each email to see whether it is a confirmation or acceptance email, and whether an acceptance email ties up with a confirmation email on a given company for audit purposes.

I have recently encouraged my wife to try running her own small business using GNU/Linux (Debian Etch) and she is using Evolution. She wants to do something that she claims to be able to do when using MS Outlook at her full-time employment, which is as follows: When she receives an email with one subject line (e.g. this-is-a-mass-response) she wants to be able to change that to a subject line that is more meaningful (e.g. this-is-more-meaningful). That way, when she receives a number of emails with similar mass-response subject lines and edits them to something specific, she is able to quickly see which emails relate to which company she has registered.

The question:
Is there someway that I (it'll be me doing the tweaking) can set Evolution up so that someone can edit the subject line of an email they have received so that it can be stored in the inbox (wherever) with the newly edited subject line?

Thanks if anyone has any steers on this.

Cheers

Andy

--

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." - Thomas Pynchon,
"Gravity's Rainbow"