Re: [Evolution] Top-posting in Evolution

On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 00:43 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

I don't know what your personal preference is, but if like me you find
yourself first deleting the extra line Evo introduces at the top, and
then scrolling to the bottom for *every single reply you type* all I
can
say is that it quickly becomes very irritating indeed.

Which is why I always select the text I want to quote *before* hitting
reply.  This select to quote feature is an extremely valuable, if
overlooked feature that is in evo and kmail.  I really miss it when I
have to use a webmail program or that windows program.

--
Art Alexion
MIS