Re: [Evolution] Top-posting in Evolution

Personally I'd like to see the quoting process a lot more flexible
including different quoting styles, etc.  Specifying where the cursor
should start in the composer seems like a subset of that.  Maybe this is
something a plugin could do?

+1.

I find myself every so often changing the settings to Quote Msg/Inline,
depending if I am replying to lists/non-customers or to one of my
customers (usually running under Notes or Exchange).

It would be nice to have an option to selectively Quote/Inline, either
at the account level (for me, that would be enough) or at the contact
level.

-

..hggdh..