Re: [Evolution] Top-posting in Evolution

On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 15:08 +1000, Greg Vickers wrote:
3) select the quote.  Why are these or a similar option
not available in Evolution?

You can do this, if I understand what you mean.  Just select some subset
of the message with your mouse before you click "Reply", and only that
part of your message will be quoted in the reply.  I just did that to
create this message, selecting only your comment above.

Personally I'd like to see the quoting process a lot more flexible
including different quoting styles, etc.  Specifying where the cursor
should start in the composer seems like a subset of that.  Maybe this is
something a plugin could do?