Re: [Evolution] How to turn off new message notification

I've just installed Hardy and am using the version of Evo that has come
with it. I choose to have my mail be checked only upon my request. And
because I have opted to check the mail, of course I know that new mail
has come. It is irritating to have this flashing yellow icon come onto
the upper panel and the computer start beeping loudly, when new mail
comes into the inbox. Can I turn this feature off?