[Evolution] shared LDAP addressbook

I am setting up a system with which I can use 1 addressbook for all my contacts (for email, addresses, some custom fields). This addressbook will be shared with multiple applications, like Evolution, Thunderbird and a custom aplication.

Which schema is best to use?
I am using organizationalPerson +inetOrgPerson right now, but that has the disadvantage that the email fields in Evolution + Thunderbird are not similar. The primary email address is, but if I add more email addresses with Evolution (for work, home, alts etc) they are not visible in Thunderbird.