Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.22 + MAPI attempt on Ubuntu Hardy

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Novin wrote:
On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 08:58 +0530, Johnny Jacob wrote:

<snip>

listener is constructed

I can now check the Exchange MAPI plugin from plugins and re-start
Evolution and it's still checked. However, I cannot create any new
accounts with this type. This is not an option when I create new
accounts.

I have gotten to the same stage on Ubuntu 7.10, i.e. the account type 'MAPI Exchange' does not appear in the account types. I recently got a new work PC which I have yet to get around to start using, and I'll try to set up the plugin on Ubuntu 8.04, like you, and see how I go.

Are you using version 0.8 or 0.7? The package maintainer said that I may have more luck with 0.8.

Cheers,
--
Greg Vickers
Phone: +61 7 3138 6902