Re: [Evolution] quote message

In fact this is a point I've been meaning to raise for some time. Given
that top-posting is frowned on in many communities (though it's common
in others due to the way Outlook users tend to work) there is a clear
need for this to be an option.

This isn't the first time this has been discussed. See this example from
around 5 years ago: http://markmail.org/message/r72hws6lhjgbycnx

I seem to remember one justification being that starting the cursor at
the top of the message encouraged trimming and inline replying.  The
worry seemed to be that users wouldn't trim text if they didn't have to
maneuver through it to reply.  I could be just making stuff up, however.

--chris