[Evolution] Problem with calendar

I've been running evolution since 2 months without major issues but suddenly since 2 days I'm having a strange issue. Before 2 days I was able to send meeting invites from evolution to gmail and it was showing properly in gmail. But since 2 days, its not being detected as event and it just shows as ics attachment in recipient's google account. If I use timezone UTC then it is detected properly. But if I use my proper timezone(Asia/Kolkatta) then this problem is coming. Please advice how we can fix this issue.

Ruchir Brahmbhatt
Ecosmob Technologies Pvt. Ltd.