[Evolution] Google Calendar - Having all sorts of problems

Greetings.

I'm trying to publish appointments into my Google Calendar, but it just
doesn't work.

Here's what I'm doing:

1 - I choose New... -> Calendar
2 - Type: Google
    Name: Galvao (tried with my Google Calendar's name, that doesn't
seem to produce ANYTHING different)
    Username: my Google username, without the '@gmail.com' part. Tried
with it, same results.
    Refresh: 15 minutes
    SSL: Unchecked (tried checking it, same result)
    Copy calendar contents... checked

At this point I should see my appointments (in my earlier tries I did)
but not even that work anymore.

So I even tried the Publish Calendar settings on the preferences, but
nothing seems to work right at all (if I try editing these preferences
evolution makes a mess with the data, deleting part of the URL, my
username doesn't show...).

So, what is happening??? Am I the only one experiencing all of this?

What should I do to make it work???

TIA,

Galvao