Re: [Evolution] Syncevolution doesen install on Ubntu Hardy

On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 11:09 +0200, Adjua wrote:
I tried to install syncevolution according to
http://www.estamos.de/projects/SyncML/Installation.html
and could not install either of the Versions offered - packages seem to
be broken.

So you tried "aptitude install syncevolution-evolution-2.6" and it
failed, presumably due to missing dependencies? Can you quote the
complete error message from aptitude?

On the compatibility page I see that it has been last tested with Ubuntu
Dapper

No, I only built and tested on Debian Etch (4.0). The comment about
Dapper is based on a package list for Dapper, not on actual tests or
feedback. My expectation was that Dapper would have all the required
libs, but I might be wrong.

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly