Re: [Evolution] evolution-exchange-mapi-provider plugin disables itself

Ubuntu 7.10 has
Evolution version 2.12.1, I believe the MAPI plugin requires Evolution
version 2.22, right?

I just installed 2.22 and that forced data-server to upgrade as well (Fedora Core 8 dev repo) and now the
plugin can't load as it says it needs libcamel-1.2.so.10 which isn't provided by data-server 2.22...

So *I* care about connecting to an Exchange 2007 server, do I *have* to
run the MAPI plugin on Evolution 2.22?  And if not, does anyone have any
tips on getting the MAPI plugin working on Evolution 2.12?

I look forward to this answer:)
jlc