Re: [Evolution] imap folders

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 14:54 -0400, Caleb Marcus wrote:
Every so often, to reduce the size of my .evolution folder, I delete
~/.evolution/mail/imap/account/folders. This deletes all cached
messages, and next time Evolution starts, it re-downloads all the
headers from the server.

You may want to only delete the files whose name ends with a dot (like
"12345."), otherwise you're erasing the summary which contains some
information not on the server (e.g. mail title color).

        Xav