Re: [Evolution] Different reply to Signature

        Hi,
I'm not sure whether I got this right. I know you can have more
signatures, and in Account preferences you can choose default signature,
either one of them or one pregenerated or None.

And when you will write to certain person you can switch to other
signature, the more verbose one, on the fly in composer as you said.

You can also set more "only-sending" accounts and assign to them
different signatures, but I think it's not the thing you want.

I'm not aware of other option for this.
        Hope that helps,
        Milan