Re: [Evolution] Evolution starts and close after 2 secs...

        Hi,
do not steal threads, that's not the best thing one can do. :)

I'm not sure whether this will help, but try run in offline (command
evolution --offline) and disable your RSS plugin or fix options for it.

If it will not help, then either disable it by hand in gconf editor, add
your plugin name in the list of key /apps/evolution/eplugin/disabled (I
do not know the name of that plugin, though). Or try to remove setup of
that RSS plugin, where-ever that can be.

Btw, what is your distro, Evolution version and that RSS plugin
name/version?

Anyway, if nothing from this helps, then install debug info packages for
Evolution, Evolution-Data-Server, RSS plugin, GtkHTML and then run
evolution from gdb and when it stops on the SIGSEGV run "thread apply
all bt" and paste the result of that somewhere. There will be shown
where exactly it did the bad thing.
        Hope that helps,
        Milan