Re: [Evolution] Embedding a spreadsheet chart into email

On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 15:30 -0700, Chris Worley wrote:
The only way I've figured out so far is to use Excel to create the
chart, save the spreadsheet as HTML, look for jpeg images in the
directory that Excel creates for the html (those are the charts)...
then, in Evolution, select HTML mode, then insert the jpeg inline.

What I'm doing is, copy the chart (as picture) open up mspaint, paste it
there and save it as a JPEG and go along my merry way.

We need a better way.

:-)