Re: [Evolution] Embedding a spreadsheet chart into email

On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 15:30 -0700, Chris Worley wrote:
in that it allows text to be formatted, or, most importantly, not
formatted, so I can cut-and-paste commands and command line output
without the emailer "smartly" mangling... except, when replying w/
Evolution, when it inserts ">" at the fronts of lines, it then thinks
it'll be smart and wrap the line that even Exchange replies leaves the
text correctly verbatim... but I digress

All you have to do to fix this is select the quoted text, then change
the paragraph type from "Normal" to "Preformat".  Bing!  Done!

Unfortunately I don't have a good answer for you RE your request for
integration between OO and Evo (kind of "OLE for Gnome" or something I
guess).  Generally, I just save the spreadsheet in OO.o (or Excel)
format, then attach it to the email rather than trying to inline it.
But I realize this isn't what you want.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us