[Evolution] Evolution not showing all the messages that are actually in the (Exchange) folder.

I'm only showing three emails in my (outlook) "Sent Items" box,
whereas outlook on windows shows me a bunch. This just started today.*
Can you help me show all the messages?

I have read the faq on "I cannot see some emails, but they must be
there.", but none of the solutions fixed my issue.

Thanks,
Jamie

*Evolution seemed to hang today while I moved a bunch of messages
(say, 200 of the 500 total messages in the box) from this same "Sent
Items" exchange folder to a local folder. I forced an evo shutdown
during the hang, and when it came back up, it just shows me a few
(newer) messages.

This hang/force-shutdown likely has to do with the problem, but I
don't know how to recover from it.